Your order is important to us, thank you for visiting the Home Trends Website.
So that you have some comfort and security in placing an order with us, we need to tell you a few important pieces of legal information. All of the relevant information you need can be found in this document.
It is important that you carefully review these terms and conditions before you engage in a purchase with us. For the purpose of business efficacy, these terms and conditions will prevail at all times and by using and thereafter purchasing something from Home Trends, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. As a matter of law, Home Trends reserves the right to amend, modify or vary these terms and conditions as it deems fit.
The following terms and conditions shall apply to all use and sale relating to Home Trends
- Our returns policy is to offer an exchange or refund on items returned within 14 days of purchase, accompanied with your original receipt provided the goods are unused and in their original packaging. This applies to faulty items or a change of mind. Stock will be inspected by Home Trends before a refund or an exchange is provided.
- If you need us to arrange collection of larger furniture goods you wish to return this will incur an additional charge between €50 and €100.
- Where a product is out of its packaging and the seals are broken Home Trends retains the right of a restocking charge of 20% to be applied.
- We offer a service to assemble all furniture at an additional cost. However, should you NOT avail of this service you will be unable to return any self-assembly items if assembly is part or fully completed, unless the item does not comply with the description given, is faulty or is not fit for its purpose stated.
- Our returns policy excludes mattresses, duvets, pillows, mattress toppers and protectors once they have been unwrapped. This is due to health and hygiene reasons.
- Bespoke Furniture is exempt from our returns policy unless deemed defective.
ORDERS BESPOKE ITEMS, MADE TO MEASURE & SPECIAL ORDERS
- All orders require a 50% deposit
- All orders are subject to availability.
- Bespoke Furniture will be made specifically for you, in accordance with the instructions and specifications you have given us.
- You are responsible for checking and signing to confirm that you are satisfied that all details and aspects of your order are correct and suitable for your requirements, including measurements, dimensions, product features, access and delivery.
- When ordering made to measure products where you have supplied measurements we will rely on the accuracy of your measurements, and we will not be liable for any inaccurate measurements provided by you.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply any individual or company.
- Your order becomes binding as soon as we have accepted it.
- If any goods you have ordered are unavailable, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- On occasion a company may discontinue a model or fabric without notice. If this happens, we will notify you immediately. This is beyond our control and we cannot be held responsible.
- If you need to amend or cancel your order you may do so up to 24 hours after you have placed it without incurring any penalties.
- If you amend or cancel your order more than 24 hours after you have placed it, we reserve the right to charge you any costs we incur in relation to your order.
- Items ordered cannot be returned after you have received them unless they have been inspected or confirmed by one of our team members at Home Trends and deemed Defective.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure that Special Order i.e non-stock items and made to measure or bespoke items ordered in-store. Should we agree to accept the cancellation of your order we reserve the right to keep your deposit and or 50% of the value of your order.
DELIVERY ESSENTIAL CHECKS
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all furniture you have ordered will fit into the room intended, via all required access routes.
- As well as checking the dimensions of the space in which the item will sit, remember to measure any staircases, doorways or corridors the item will have to pass down, including space for manoeuvring and turns.
- Always double check your measurements to allow sufficient space for skirting boards especially in recesses, door or window frames and headroom under any unusual spaces such as sloping roofs.
- If ordering a sofa bed, recliner or any extendible item (dining table) remember to consider your product size when opened.
- Please also be sure that our delivery truck can safely gain access to the delivery address.
- It is your responsibility to advise us of any non-standard delivery circumstances that may apply at point of ordering.
- If there is no one available to accept delivery or delivery fails for any reason there will be a €45 redelivery charge.
- The delivery crew will not attempt delivery if there are health and safety risks or where damage to your home may result.
Delivery Service is Free of Charge Under 70Km of our store. Any delivery between 70-100km is €40 and delivery over 100km is €70.
- Lead time: Once your order has been placed, we will contact you by phone to confirm your expected lead time. If the products you have ordered are in stock and available for delivery, the expected delivery time is 5-21 days. Products from our Bespoke Handmade Collection will usually take longer as they are designed and made especially for you and are delivered between 6-12 weeks. Handmade furniture from the Irish Eden range is between 3-4 weeks.
- Delivery: Our Transport Team will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date by phone
- Assembly: We will assemble Sofa's at no extra cost if you have opted for our delivery service. Any other items may be assembled subject to an additional Assembly Fee.
- Assembly on REQUEST ONLY
- Delivery dates & weeks are not guaranteed but we will do our utmost to ensure products are delivered by the stated date or within a reasonable period thereafter.
- Specific delivery times and days cannot be agreed at any time in the order process.
- Occasionally delays can occur in the manufacturing process. This can be due to various reasons including, material shortage, import delays, higher than anticipated demand or a pandemic. These are all circumstances beyond our control, but we will endeavour to keep you informed on the status of your order.
- Once we have received your order, we will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery time.
- We will be unable to offer you an exact time for delivery but will allow a window of approx. four hours.
OWNERSHIP & RISK
- We carry the risk of loss or damage to the products till you receive them. The products will belong to you when you have received them and have paid us in full.
- We offer a one-year guarantee with all of our products unless otherwise stated. Please Retain Receipt of Purchase.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Every effort is made to ensure that the products we supply correspond as closely as possible to the samples displayed in our store, in catalogues or online.
- Colours displayed on our product photographs can differ on mobile, laptop, PC screens.
- However, there may be slight variations. No responsibility can be accepted for these variations, which all add to the unique features of our products.
- Fabric shades may vary slightly from one printing batch to another.
- Leather is a natural product and there may be shade variations, random scars and blemishes visible. These are characteristics and not a defect or a weakness.
- Scratches and marks may occur through everyday use, and the leather will mould to body shapes which is a feature of natural leathers.
- Many of our furniture products are individually hand finished and there may be some differences between batches, these will be more apparent if orders are placed at different times.
- Some furniture is hand finished to appear distressed, this will vary from product to product and is a design feature not a defect.
CANCELLATION OF YOUR ORDER BY US
We reserve the right to cancel the contract on the following basis:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers;
- If we do cancel your contract, we will notify you by e-mail and a refund will be processed and will be transferred to your bank usually within 14 days.
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.